Junna J

15 Mei 2024 04:25

Iklan

Iklan

Junna J

15 Mei 2024 04:25

Pertanyaan

August 1st 2022 ( The day he was free from the hospital) " Thank you doctor for treating me at the hospital " " Yeah, you are welcome " " It seems like you're very clever, you've recovered from a coma, I'm so happy. " " Yes, by the way, where are we going to? " " We will meet 3 of your siblings, said the doctor, they were injured because they were thrown from the exploded and they survived. " " So the three of them, yeah I just found out... " " Here they are, the three of them, injured because of the gasoline exploded because of the vehicle crashed drown. " " I will say that they have suffered severe injuries. The other one has a scratch on his face, then this one got a bruise on his nose and started bleeding. " " And this is she experienced scratches on her left arm, as well as bruises on her forehead and face. " " Oh my, how unfortunate they are, how could it be, why did they get hurt just like that? " " It is possible that the three of them are experiencing the same thing as you " " Oh well, I'll just tell them later, just wait, I will tell them. " " Okay then, I'll sit down first " What kind of wound are they experiencing? A. Gasoline exploded from the vehicle crashed down. B. Brutally wounded.

Jawaban terverifikasi

Iklan

Iklan

. .

15 Mei 2024 04:42

Jawaban terverifikasi

a.A. Gasoline exploded from the vehicle crashed down.

Iklan

Iklan

Khansa S

27 Mei 2024 10:14

Jawaban terverifikasi

<p>A. Gasoline exploded from the vehicle crashed down.</p>

A. Gasoline exploded from the vehicle crashed down.

lock

Yah, akses pembahasan gratismu habis

atau

Dapatkan jawaban pertanyaanmu di AiRIS. Langsung dijawab oleh bestie pintar

Tanya Sekarang

Mau pemahaman lebih dalam untuk soal ini?

Tanya ke Forum

Biar Robosquad lain yang jawab soal kamu

Tanya ke Forum

LATIHAN SOAL GRATIS!

Drill Soal

Latihan soal sesuai topik yang kamu mau untuk persiapan ujian

Cobain Drill Soal

Perdalam pemahamanmu bersama Master Teacher
di sesi Live Teaching, GRATIS!

Pertanyaan serupa

I. Choose adjectives or adverbs of manner to complete the following sentences. 1. Parto is a (brilliant - brilliantly) student. He always passes the exams (brilliant - brilliantly). 2. Turtles walk (slow - slowly) because they are (slow - slowly) animals. 3. They are (quiet - quietly) students. They speak (quiet - quietly). 4. We had (heavy - heavily) rain last night. It rained (heavy - heavily). 5. Mirza is a (good - well) soccer player. He plays soccer very (good - well).

Jawaban terverifikasi

MOHON DIJAWAB SECEPATNYA, TERIMAKASIH (text activity 6) When I was a seventh grader, I had an interest in dancing. At that time, I was a new student. All students in the seventh grade were required to participate in at least two extracurricular activities at school. Because I love English, I joined the English Club. However, I was confused about what other activities I would participate in. "Hi, Lala. Have you decided which extracurricular activities you will participate in?" asked Reza, my classmate. I was filling out the extracurricular registration form sheet when he asked. "I have chosen the English club, but I am still confused about the other activity," I replied. "The school has a lot of interesting/extracurricular activities. You have to choose one of them," Reza said. "You are right. But I'm still confused," I stared at the extracurricular registration form sheet. There were still a few hours before this sheet was collected. "I Think, you should choose activities that really match your passion. I've heard that you like to watch traditional dance performances. Why don't you just join the dance club?" Reza gave his opinion. I thought for a while: It may be true what Reza said. The dancing club is not bad. I always wanted to learn to dance a long time ago, but there was no chance. Maybe it was time for me to learn to dance. I smiled at Reza, and then said, "Thank you, Reza. Now I know which club I will choose." From then on, I confessed to the dancing club. I practiced dance seriously. I have mastered several types of dances, both traditional and contemporary dance. --PERTANYAAN---- A 1. What is the story about? B Rewrite Lala's story in Activity 6 in the table below! 1. Orientation= a. characters:............... b. Setting:............... 2. Complication: a. Conflict:............ b. Climax:.............. 3. Resolution:.................

Jawaban terverifikasi

Iklan

Iklan

The quotes of song silent screams. Silent scream Release date: August, 7th 2015 " You guys! Come and see who's here... ! " " Oh my goodness, Zoe my granddaughter! Where have you been all this time?! Why is this happening to you, Zoe... Where are your parents? " " My parents have passed away, grandma... " " What?! Dead? Oh my goodness Please tell me everything, Zoe." " So, grandma used to ever since mom and dad got angry because of the test scores mom and dad got a new guest meeting themselves At the beginning of my parents' lives, everything went smoothly but it turns out that mom and dad have the wrong guest. " " The truth revealed guest they met first because they were fired because of a serious illness where is this guest do not accept being caught or reprimanded indiscriminately. " " Even they both are still happy they often lose because of debt to bankrupt in 1 day. God really knows because came to both parents, grandma. " " By sending a guest has a serious illness. until the point where mom and dad, depressed and sad, refused to acknowledge their mistakes and behaviour without telling the reason. " " because the guest stabbed mom in the neck while dad was beaten to death, grandma. " " Oh no my son, Josh and our daughter-in-law Cindy Both of us did not expect what happened to both of you It turns out that you have indeed hurt our grandchild. Since you are happy. " " No! My sister Cindy... Zoe, can you help auntie and all of us to the grave of both of your parents? " Yes, auntie they will be happy to go to their both graves " " That's true, let's all go to your parents' grave! " When was the song 'silent scream' released? A. August, 12th 2019 B. August, 7th 2015

Jawaban terverifikasi