Martha G

15 Mei 2024 04:25

Iklan

Martha G

15 Mei 2024 04:25

Pertanyaan

August 1st 2022 ( The day he was free from the hospital) " Thank you doctor for treating me at the hospital " " Yeah, you are welcome " " It seems like you're very clever, you've recovered from a coma, I'm so happy. " " Yes, by the way, where are we going to? " " We will meet 3 of your siblings, said the doctor, they were injured because they were thrown from the exploded and they survived. " " So the three of them, yeah I just found out... " " Here they are, the three of them, injured because of the gasoline exploded because of the vehicle crashed drown. " " I will say that they have suffered severe injuries. The other one has a scratch on his face, then this one got a bruise on his nose and started bleeding. " " And this is she experienced scratches on her left arm, as well as bruises on her forehead and face. " " Oh my, how unfortunate they are, how could it be, why did they get hurt just like that? " " It is possible that the three of them are experiencing the same thing as you " " Oh well, I'll just tell them later, just wait, I will tell them. " " Okay then, I'll sit down first " What kind of wound are they experiencing? A. Gasoline exploded from the vehicle crashed down. B. Brutally wounded.

8 dari 10 siswa nilainya naik

dengan ruangbelajar

Habis dalam

:

:

:

Klaim

Jawaban terverifikasi

Iklan

. .

15 Mei 2024 04:42

Jawaban terverifikasi

a.A. Gasoline exploded from the vehicle crashed down.

Iklan

Khansa S

27 Mei 2024 10:14

Jawaban terverifikasi

<p>A. Gasoline exploded from the vehicle crashed down.</p>

A. Gasoline exploded from the vehicle crashed down.

Mau pemahaman lebih dalam untuk soal ini?

Tanya ke Forum

Biar Robosquad lain yang jawab soal kamu

Tanya ke Forum

LATIHAN SOAL GRATIS!

Drill Soal

Latihan soal sesuai topik yang kamu mau untuk persiapan ujian

Cobain Drill Soal

Perdalam pemahamanmu bersama Master Teacher
di sesi Live Teaching, GRATIS!

Iklan