Write a procedure text to make tempe!
(Tulislah sebuah teks prosedur cara membuat tempe!)
Soal ini meminta kamu menulis procedure text untuk membuat tempe. Untuk membuat teks prosedur, kamu harus ingat struktur teks prosedur terkait pembuatan makanan.
Struktur procedure text adalah sebagai berikut:
- Goal (tujuan)
- Materials (bahan-bahan), di sini juga dapat berupa Ingredients dan Utensil
- Steps (langkah-langkah)
Alternatif jawaban yang tepat adalah:
How to Make Tempe
- 500 g whole dry soybeans
- teaspoon tempe yeast
Utensils that you need:
- Needle or nail
- Plastic bags
- Clean the soybeans with clean water and soak then in water for approximately 8 hours or over one night.
- After 8 hours, separate the soybeans from its skin. You can do this by squeeing them gently until the skin comes out. Since there are going to be a lot of it, you can pour out the water with the skin and replace the water. Do this until all of the skins are removed.
- Put the clean soybeans in a cooking pot. Pour clean water until it covers beans.
- Boil the soybeans for half an hour (30 minutes). While it's boiling, the foams are formed. Remove the foams using a clean ladle.
- After 30 minutes, drain off the water and dry the soybeans. You can do this while the beans are till in the pot on medium heat unil they are dry.
- Let the soybeans to cool down. Move them into a wide tray pan (you can cover it with a clean sheet first) and leave it. At this point, don't use your hands to touch the beans.
- At this point, the yeasting process starts. Move the soybeans into a clean bowl. Sprinle the 1/4 teaspoon tempe yeast. Mix them with a clean spoon for about a minute to make sure the yeast cover the soybeans evenly. This is important to make the fermentation process be faster.
- Devide the beans in some plastic bags, seal and press them flat. Put some holes on the bag at a distance of 1 cm each using a clean needle or nail. This is for the air circulation.
- Now we are storing the beans. Put the beans in a warm place for about 36 to 48 hours or 1,5 to 2 days. This is where the fermentation process happens. The best temperature is around .
- After 1,5 or 2 days, the bags should be filled with white mycelium and they are ready to distribute or to cook.