Iklan

Iklan

Pertanyaan

Read the text and select the best answer for the question that follows.


    Global warming is a term used for the rise in the average temperature of the Earth's climate system. One of the related aspects is carbon dioxide. Carbon dioxide is currently the most important greenhouse gas related to global warming. For the longest time, our scientists believed that once in the atmosphere, carbon dioxide remains there for about 100 years. 75% of that carbon will not disappear for thousands of years. The other 25% stays forever. We are creating a serious global warming crisis that will last far longer than we ever thought possible.

(Adapted from: https://www.google.com/search?q=google+translate&oq=google& aqs-chrome.0.69159j69157j35i39j0i1311433j6916013j69i65.4858j0j7&sourceid=chrome& ie=UTF-8)space space

The word related in the passage is closest in meaning to ____

The word related in the passage is closest in meaning to ____space space

  1. connectedspace space

  2. detectedspace space

  3. exitedspace space

Iklan

D. Putri

Master Teacher

Mahasiswa/Alumni Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta

Jawaban terverifikasi

Jawaban

jawaban yang tepat adalah A.

jawaban yang tepat adalah A.space space

Iklan

Pembahasan

Soal di atas meminta kita untuk menentukan persamaan kata dari kata " related ". " Related " artinya adalah "terkait". Dari ketiga pilihan jawaban yang ada, kata yang memiliki kesamaan makna dengan " related " adalah " connected " yang artinya "berhubungan". Jadi, jawaban yang tepat adalah A.

Soal di atas meminta kita untuk menentukan persamaan kata dari kata "related". "Related" artinya adalah "terkait". Dari ketiga pilihan jawaban yang ada, kata yang memiliki kesamaan makna dengan "related" adalah "connected" yang artinya "berhubungan".

Jadi, jawaban yang tepat adalah A.space space

Latihan Bab

The Big Picture

The Stated and The Unstated

Words Beyond the Lines

Perdalam pemahamanmu bersama Master Teacher
di sesi Live Teaching, GRATIS!

91

Iklan

Iklan

Pertanyaan serupa

14

0.0

Jawaban terverifikasi

Iklan

Iklan

RUANGGURU HQ

Jl. Dr. Saharjo No.161, Manggarai Selatan, Tebet, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12860

Coba GRATIS Aplikasi Roboguru

Coba GRATIS Aplikasi Ruangguru

Download di Google PlayDownload di AppstoreDownload di App Gallery

Produk Ruangguru

Fitur Roboguru

Topik Roboguru

Hubungi Kami

Ruangguru WhatsApp

081578200000

Email info@ruangguru.com

info@ruangguru.com

Contact 02140008000

02140008000

Ikuti Kami

©2023 Ruangguru. All Rights Reserved PT. Ruang Raya Indonesia