The following text is not in a good order. Arrange the paragraphs to make a good story.
(1) The lion was very grateful. He led Andro to his cave and brought for Andro every day. However, not long after that, soldiers came and caught Andro and the lion. They put Andro in the jail and kept the lion in a cage. They didn’t give food to the lion for five days.
(2) Soon, the lion was let loose from the cage, he ran quickly towards the prisoner who would be his meal. He was so hungry. Suddenly, he stopped running when he recognized the prisoner. He walked slowly to Andro and licked his hands like a friendly dog. People were surprised to see that. The Emperor was amazed. He ordered his guards to bring Andro to him. Andro then told the whole story to the Emperor. The Emperor then set Andro free and returned the lion to the forest.
(3) Long time ago, there was a slave, named Andro. One day, he escaped from his master. He ran to the jungle. Suddenly, he came across a lion. The lion was lying down, groaning, and moaning. Andro quickly ran away from the lion.
(4) Then, on the sixth day, people gathered at the coliseum, including the Emperor. They would watch the lion pursuing and eating a prisoner. The prisoner was Andro.
(5) After running for some time, he stopped because he found out that the lion didn’t pursue him. He was curious and decided to turn back to the lion. He came closer to the lion and saw that there was something wrong with the paw of the lion. There was a big thorn in it. That is why the lion kept groaning and moaning of the pain. Andro the pulled out the thorn and bandaged the wound.
Mahasiswa/Alumni UIN Syarif Hidayatullah Jakarta
Instruksi soal ini adalah menyusun paragraf menjadi sebuah susunan yang berurut.
Kata kerja yang terdapat pada teks tersebut adalah dalam bentuk lampau atau past tense. Sehingga, teks tersebut merupakan teks naratif.
Jadi, jawaban yang benar adalah 3, 5, 1, 4, 2.
5.0 (4 rating)
Once upon a time, there lived a little girl named Mary. She lived with her aunt and uncle because her parents had died. One day, she heard her uncle and aunt talking about leaving her beca...
One day, Rahwana kidnaped Sinta took her to his palace in Alengka. Rama was so sad. He tried many efforts to save his wife. He sent his best troops to search for his beloved wife but Sinta remained un...
Read the story once again and answer the following questions. How many people are involved in the story?
Read the story once again and answer the following questions. Who opened the gate for the princess?
Bantuan & Panduan
©2022 Ruangguru. All Rights Reserved PT. Ruang Raya Indonesia