1. Mix flour, salt, allm and water in bowl. If rough is too dry, knead in another tablespoon of water
2. Rough can be coloured by dividing it into several parts and kneading a few drops of food coloring into each part.
3. Roll or mold into ornament.
4. Insert fine wire in ornament for hanging.
5. Bake ornament on an ungreased baking sheet for about 30 minutes at 250.
6. Turn and bake another 90 minutes until hard and dry.
7. Remove from the oven and cool, then smooth with fine sandpaper.
8. Decorate both sides of ornamerits with plastic based poster paint, acrylic paint or makers.
9. Let dry and sea with clear shellac acrylic spray or nail polish. Make about five dozen 2 ornaments
After reading the text, the readers will mainly know about....
tips in making a baked clay
steps in making a baked clay
tips in making clay ornaments
one's experience related to clay
tips in decorating the clay
Perdalam pemahamanmu bersama Master Teacher
di sesi Live Teaching, GRATIS!
0.0 (0 rating)
Materials: . 4 cups flour 1 cup salt 1 teaspoon alum 1 2 1 cups water Food coloring (optional) Large bowl . Cookie cutters, drinking straw and fine wire (optional) Baking she...
Crispy Fried Shrimps Prepare all the ingredients, shripms, corn flour, grated ginger, pepper, salt, cooking oil. Mix the shrimp and grated ginger. Leave it for 10 minutes. Mix together the...
Day Bulgogi (Korean Spice Chicken try for spice food lovers. This sweet and spice marinade turns any meat dish into a celestial one. Chicken high meat is the best for flavour and texture. Ginger add a...
Fluffy American Pancake Ingredients : 135 g / 4¾ oz plain flour 1 tsp baking powder ½ tsp salt 2 tbsp caster sugar 130 ml/ 4½ fl oz milk 1 large egg, lightly beaten 2 tbsp m...
Jl. Dr. Saharjo No.161, Manggarai Selatan, Tebet, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12860
Bantuan & Panduan
©2023 Ruangguru. All Rights Reserved PT. Ruang Raya Indonesia