Complete the dialogues with your opinion.
1. Andi: What is the best way to improve English skills?
2. Nia: Do you think parents are the best teachers?
3. Diki: If you could change one important thing about your school, what would you change?
4. Dinda: Some people prefer to live in a small town. Others prefer to live in a big city. What about you?
5. Rizal: Many people say that swimming makes you taller. Do you agree with that?
Soal meminta kita melengkapi rumpang pada dialog dengan memberi pendapat atau giving an opinion.
Dalam memberi pendapat, kita dapat menggunakan frasa-frasa seperti I think that....; I believe that...; I feel that ... dan lain-lain.
Berikut contoh jawaban untuk soal di atas:
1. Well, I think that you should join an English Course and have some friends to speak with in English.
2. Yes, I do. I believe that our parents are the best teachers because they can be our best role model.
3. I think that I would change ...
4. I personally feel that ...
5. Yes, I do. I think that ...
Dengan demikian, jawaban yang benar adalah seperti yang dicontohkan di atas.
Expression of Asking for Attention and Checking for Understanding
Expression of Asking for and Giving Opinion
Expression of Appreciating and Complimenting
Perdalam pemahamanmu bersama Master Teacher
di sesi Live Teaching, GRATIS!
5.0 (2 rating)
Olive: Mr. Dean, what do you think about the new regulation? Mr. Dean: ____ The appropriate statement to answer the question is ...
Complete the following dialog. Desi : Syahfitrais such as a careless boy, I think. Efin : ____, he often forgets where he put his belonging.
Dialogue (At cooking class) Rara: ___ (a) about my dish, today? Nela: It is Western? Rara: Yes. Do you want to try it? Nela: Sure. Hmmm ___(b) there is too much garnish. Just make it simp...
Jl. Dr. Saharjo No.161, Manggarai Selatan, Tebet, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12860
Bantuan & Panduan
©2023 Ruangguru. All Rights Reserved PT. Ruang Raya Indonesia