Mawar M

10 Maret 2022 12:16

Iklan

Iklan

Mawar M

10 Maret 2022 12:16

Pertanyaan

Sometimes, we have trouble inserting a new SIM card in our phone. It is easy to do if we follow the right instructions. Every phone has different ways of SIM card insertion. Here are some ways that we can do to insert SIM card in our phone generally. First of all, make sure your phone is off. Remove the phone cover with your fingers carefully. We also have to remove the phone battery, and then you will see the slot of SIM card inside. Push the SIM card out. of its larger plastic card. Do it carefully to prevent damage. The next step is ins the SIM card into the slot. It is important to check if the SIM card is inserted in the right way. Then, put the battery and the cover back on. Turn it on and your phone is ready to use. The purpose of the text above is to describe .... A. how to buy a new phone B. how to activate your phone C. how important SIM card is in our phone D. how to insert a SIM card into your phone

Jawaban terverifikasi

Iklan

Iklan

T. TA.Kak.Ainun

17 Maret 2022 07:14

Jawaban terverifikasi

Hi Mawar, kakak bantu jawab ya :) Jawaban untuk soal ini adalah "D. how to insert a SIM card into your phone". Soal menanyakan tujuan dari teks di atas. Tujuan teks ini bisa tentukan dengan memperhatikan kalimat di awal paragraf yaitu "Every phone has different ways of SIM card insertion. Here are some ways that we can do to insert SIM card in our phone generally" (Setiap ponsel memiliki cara penyisipan kartu SIM yang berbeda. Berikut adalah beberapa cara yang dapat kita lakukan untuk memasukkan kartu SIM di ponsel kita secara umum). Dari kalimat ini diketahui bahwa teks di atas berisi langkah-langkah cara memasukkan kartu SIM ke dalam ponsel. Dengan demikian, tujuan dari teks ini adalah untuk menjelaskan cara memasukkan kartu SIM ke dalam ponsel. Jadi, jawabannya adalah "D. how to insert a SIM card into your phone". Semoga membantu ya :)

Iklan

Iklan

Witriya N

29 Mei 2023 13:41

"these phones can be used for email,browsing the internet,playing music" The pharase'these phones'refers to?

lock

Yah, akses pembahasan gratismu habis

atau

Dapatkan jawaban pertanyaanmu di AiRIS. Langsung dijawab oleh bestie pintar

Tanya Sekarang

Mau pemahaman lebih dalam untuk soal ini?

Tanya ke Forum

Biar Robosquad lain yang jawab soal kamu

Tanya ke Forum

LATIHAN SOAL GRATIS!

Drill Soal

Latihan soal sesuai topik yang kamu mau untuk persiapan ujian

Cobain Drill Soal

Perdalam pemahamanmu bersama Master Teacher
di sesi Live Teaching, GRATIS!

Pertanyaan serupa

Task 2 Read the dialogue below. Then, state whether the sentences below are true (T) or false (F). Donna : Hi! Come in! Walter : Hi Donna. Thank you. Donna : How are you, pal? Walter : Terrific. Last week, I won the chess championship. Donna : Oh. It's great. Congratulation! Walter : Thank you. Next month I'll represent Indonesia in the World Championship. Donna : Really? I have no doubt on your capability. You have shown talent ever since we were in the elementary school. Walter: How about you? Still writing? Donna : Yes, I am working on my second novel. Walter : I think you've proven yourself as a good novelist. Donna : Thank you for your compliment. Walter : I'm sure one day your novel will be read by many people in the world. Donna : You think so? Walter : Of course, I do. 5. She is finishing her third novel. (.......)

Jawaban terverifikasi