Anonim A

29 Maret 2024 13:00

Iklan

Iklan

Anonim A

29 Maret 2024 13:00

Pertanyaan

Quotes: Welcome baby boy Date: April, 5th 2007 " Congratulations, sir. The gender of the child is male and born healthy without the slightest flaw. " " Thank you very much, doctor. " " Oh..., my boy. " " My Love, Nancy. This is our son. " " What..? Oh, my... " " Gosh, she is already a mom. " " Haha... Yes, you're a dad too. " " That is right. Let's see your eye color is the same as you and your hair color is the same as mine. It's very handsome. " " Oh, yeah.... " " It's possible that my parents will have a baby girl just like me, possibly before it's born on April 8th 2007. And my eye color is the same as our daughter. " " i hope you are right. I will do it again for next day. " What date will a baby girl be born? A. April, 8 2007 B. May, 1 2003

Quotes: Welcome baby boy 

Date: April, 5th 2007

" Congratulations, sir. The gender of the child is male and born healthy without the slightest flaw. "

" Thank you very much, doctor. " 

" Oh..., my boy. " 

" My Love, Nancy. This is our son. " 

" What..? Oh, my... " 

" Gosh, she is already a mom. " 

" Haha... Yes, you're a dad too. " 

" That is right. Let's see your eye color is the same as you and your hair color is the same as mine. It's very handsome. " 

" Oh, yeah.... " 

" It's possible that my parents will have a baby girl just like me, possibly before it's born on April 8th 2007. And my eye color is the same as our daughter. " 

" i hope you are right. I will do it again for next day. " 

What date will a baby girl be born?

A. April, 8 2007

B. May, 1 2003

Jawaban terverifikasi

Iklan

Iklan

Kayana R

30 Maret 2024 04:51

Jawaban terverifikasi

<p>B. May, 1 2003</p><p>penjelasan:</p><p>Dalam cerita diatas ada kalimat possibly before it’s born on April 8th 2007,sehingga itu sebelum tgl April 8 2007 sudah lahir</p>

B. May, 1 2003

penjelasan:

Dalam cerita diatas ada kalimat possibly before it’s born on April 8th 2007,sehingga itu sebelum tgl April 8 2007 sudah lahir

Iklan

Iklan

Almiraa A

30 Maret 2024 06:23

<p>b. may, 1 2003</p><p>&nbsp;</p>

b. may, 1 2003

lock

Yah, akses pembahasan gratismu habis

atau

Dapatkan jawaban pertanyaanmu di AiRIS. Langsung dijawab oleh bestie pintar

Tanya Sekarang

Mau pemahaman lebih dalam untuk soal ini?

Tanya ke Forum

Biar Robosquad lain yang jawab soal kamu

Tanya ke Forum

LATIHAN SOAL GRATIS!

Drill Soal

Latihan soal sesuai topik yang kamu mau untuk persiapan ujian

Cobain Drill Soal

Perdalam pemahamanmu bersama Master Teacher
di sesi Live Teaching, GRATIS!

Pertanyaan serupa

Dialogue qoutes: April 23rd 2022 (3 days after being taken to the hospital) 17.20 pm. " Mr Harper, can you explain why did you come here today now? " " I want to tell something that my son didn't experience any broken bones in his body because I've already returned from out of town.... Actually, my son got a fragment injury on his face and forehead and also his wrist is a bit bleed here. " " So what happened next? " " After being taken to the hospital, he was declared to be severely injured but not brain dead if only I want to tell my son and all of them.... Can you bring my son back to life and make him speak again? " " Of course I can, the possibility of the results of your son's examination is that he did not suffer a broken bone in his leg and his body about that.... Your son is just in a coma and we will inform them to stay calm, me and the entire hospital team will save your son immediately. " " Thank you doctor, I will inform my teenage children now and I will meet you again. " " Yeah. You are welcome, Mr Harper. " What time that he meet the doctor about his son? A. 17. 20 pm B. 08.40 am

Jawaban terverifikasi