Iklan

Iklan

Ica I

31 Agustus 2021 03:03

Pertanyaan

Put the words between brackets in the possible answers into the correct forms. 1. I'm more (interest) in finding a position that's a good fit for my skills and a salary that's competitive in (interest) I'm confident that you (offer) the current market 2. Since this position (be) not exactly the same as my current job, let's (discuss) at this company will be and work together what my (responsibility) to determine a fair salary for this position. The average salary for this position in this area for a professional with my level of experience (be) ____ between Rp2.000.000 and Rp3.000.000, so that would be my expected salary for this role. My salary range (be) quite flexible. I would, of course, like to be compensate) fairly for my award-winning sales record. However, I am very open to discussing specific numbers once we have discuss) the details of the position. 5. My salary requirements (be) flexible, but I do have significant experience in the field that I believe adds value to my candidacy. I look forward to discuss) in more detail what my responsibilities at this company would be. From there, we can (determine) a fair salary for the position. 6. (seek) a position that pays between Rp. X and Y (annual) but I am open to negotiating a salary (depend) on benefits, bonuses, equity, stock options, and other opportunities. 7. I would need to learn more about the specific (duty) (require) of this position, which I look forward to (leam) more about in this interview. However, I do understand that positions similar to this one (pay) SZ in our region. With my experience, (skill) in the range of $X to and certification would expect to receive something in the range of SY to SZ.​

2rb+

Jawaban terverifikasi

Iklan

Iklan

H. Qisthi

Mahasiswa/Alumni Universitas Indraprasta PGRI

31 Agustus 2021 06:50

Jawaban terverifikasi

Kelas : 12 SMA Topik : Job Application Letter Hi, Prily. Soal ini meminta untuk melengkapi kalimat. Jawaban yang benar berada di dalam tanda kurung (...). 1. I’m more (interested) in finding a position that’s a good fit for my skills and (interests). I’m confident that what you’re (offering) is competitive. - kata "more" diikuti dengan adjective maka diikuti dengan kata "interested". - kata "skills" merupakan noun maka interests ditulis dalam bentuk noun - be "are" diikuti dengan V-ing maka diikuti dengan kata "offering". 2. Since this position (is) not exactly the same as my current job, let’s (discuss) what my (responsibilities) at this company will be and work together to determine a fair salary for this position. - Kata ganti dari subjek "this position" adalah It. Dengan demikian, "be" yang digunakan adalah "is". - Let's merupakan kependekan dari let us maka kata ganti "us" diikuti dengan V1, yaitu "discuss". - responsibilities mengacu pada beberapa tanggung jawab yang akan dilakukan oleh pelamar. 3. The average salary for this position in this area for a professional with my level of experience (is) between Rp2.000.000 and Rp3.000.000, so that would be my expected salary for this role. - Kata ganti dari subjek "the average salary" adalah It. Dengan demikian, "be" yang digunakan adalah "is". 4. My salary range (is) quite flexible. I would, of course, like to be (compensated) fairly for my decade of experience and award-winning sales record. However, I am very open to discussing specific numbers once we have (discussed) the details of the position. - Kata ganti dari subjek "salary range" adalah It. Dengan demikian, "be" yang digunakan adalah "is". - terdapat kata "be" yang mana pola penggunaannya yaitu "be+V3" maka bentuk kata kerja yang digunakan "compensated". - terdapat kata "have" yang mana pola penggunaannya yaitu "have+ V3" maka bentuk kata yang digunakan "discussed". 5. My salary requirements (are) flexible, but I do have significant experience in the field that I believe adds value to my candidacy. I look forward to (discussing) in more detail what my responsibilities at this company would be. From there, we can (determine) a fair salary for the position. -Subjek pada soal adalah "salary requirements". Kata tersebut berjumlah jamak maka be yang digunakan adalah "are". - Kata "discussing" pada kalimat tersebut berfungsi sebagai gerund. - Terdapat modal "can" yang mana pola modal diikuti dengan V1. Dengan demikian, bentuk kata yang digunakan adalah "determine". 6. I am (seeking) a position that pays between Rp. X and Y (annually), but I am open but I am open to negotiate salary (depending) on benefits, bonuses, equity, stock options and other opportunities. - Terdapat to be "am" maka diikuti dengan V-ing, yaitu seeking. - Kata "annual" berfungsi sebagai adverb maka katanya menjadi "annually" - Kata "depending" pada kalimat tersebut berfungsi sebagai gerund. 7. I'd like to (learn) more about the specific (duties) (required) of this position, which I look forward to in this interview. However, I do understand that positions similar to this one (pay) in the range of $X to $Z in our region. With my experience, (skills), and certifications, I would expect to receive something in the range of $Y to $Z. - Terdapat kata "to" yang diikuti dengan infinitive "learn". - Kata "required" sebagai adjective yang menjelaskan noun "duties". - Kata kerja "pay" merujuk pada kata ganti dari kata yang berjumlah jamak, yaitu "this positions". - Dengan pengalaman dan beberapa sertifikat yang ia miliki maka ia memiliki lebih dari satu keahlian (skills) Itulah jawaban untuk soal yang kamu berikan. Oh ya, untuk kedepannya kakak harap agar kamu bisa menulis soal yang kamu tanyakan secara teratur ya agar lebih mudah dipahami. Semoga terbantu. Terima kasih telah bertanya, Prily.

Iklan

Iklan

Mau pemahaman lebih dalam untuk soal ini?

Tanya ke Forum

Biar Robosquad lain yang jawab soal kamu

Tanya ke Forum

Roboguru Plus

Dapatkan pembahasan soal ga pake lama, langsung dari Tutor!

Chat Tutor

Perdalam pemahamanmu bersama Master Teacher
di sesi Live Teaching, GRATIS!

Pertanyaan serupa

Cheetahs Cheetahs are members of the cat family and are the world's fastest land animals. They inhabit open grasslands and scrub in Africa., southern Asia and the Middle East. Cheetahs " are often mistaken for leopards because they have many similar features. Their distinguishing marks are the long, teardrop-shaped lines on each side of the nose from the corner of the eyes to the mouth. The animals have muscular and powerful. bodies which are aerodynamically perfect for short, fast runs. Their bendy backs keep the ·body flexible as they sprint. They can accelerate from stanaing to 40 mph in three strides and to a full speed of 70 mph within seconds. Cheetahs' feet are like running shoes and have grips and spikes to dig into the ground. The grips are special ridges on the animals' footpads and the claws act as spikes. These claws stay out all the time. This is different from other cats, whose claws tuck away in special sheaths in their paws. Cheetahs are carnivores and eat gazelle and small antelope. A long tail helps the cheetah keeps its balance as it swerves after its prey, using large eyes that point forward to judge distances accurately. Once the cheetah has pounced, the victim is gripped by the throat to stop it breathing. However, the cheetah has weak jaws and small teeth and cannot always protect its kills or its young, especially if tired out after a run. Female cheetahs give birth to an average of three young that they rear by themselves. Once fully grown, the animals usually live alone, though males sometimes form small groups. Most cheetahs live about twelve years. Cheetahs are now endangered species and many conservationists are trying to help protect the habitats of these interesting creatures. Answer the questions based on the text. Why are conservationists Concerned about cheetahs' habitats? ·

Jawaban terverifikasi

Who Are Introverts, and What Is So Special About Them? One of the most widespread myths about introverts is that they are unsociable hermits escaping any contact with other people whenever possible. This is due to the basic difference in the mechanisms of accumulating and spending energy introverts and extroverts have whereas extroverts gain energy in social contacts and interactions and spend it when they are alone, introverts, on the contrary, gain energy in solitude, and spend it when socializing and interacting with their environments. In other words, introverts lose energy during communication at roughly the same rate as extroverts lose it in solitude. This is why introverts prefer being alone not all the time, as many people believe, but for as long as they need to recover for new social interactions. While for extroverts, the best way to have a rest is to hang out with friends or engage in a fun and exciting activity, introverts replenish their inner resources by reading, listening to music, engaging in hobbies, or thinking about whatever they f!nd interesting, So, "fully charged" introverts are not too different from extroverted people: they love socializing, having fun, and spending time with friends, but they need to take breaks, and tolerate prolonged periods of solitude better. Speaking of friends, introverts are usually more picky and peculiar about their surroundings. This is not because they are snobbish or contemptuous; rather, introverts tend to seek deeper, long-lasting, and more meaningful relationships than extroverts. Introverts can get along with new people just as good as extroverts, but they are more careful about letting people get close to them, and prefer bonding only with people whom they truly trust. It is fair to say that introverts prefer the quality of relationships to quantity, so they tend to seek people with diverse interests and a deep inner world. Introverts tend to be more productive and creative when they work on their own. Although interacting with a team of co-workers is usually not a problem, it requires an introvert to spend additional energy to communicate, explaining their ideas to the public, and defending their point of view, if needed. Rather than doing all this (and thus robbing themselves of creative capabilities), introverts often prefer to work on ideas alone, sharing only the results of their work. In addition, introverts are extremely self-aware. They tend to dig deep into their feelings, thoughts, dim and unclear sensations-unless they figure out what lies underneath. This can be both beneficial and destructive for them, especially if they do not know how to deal with the discoveries they make about themselves. Source: https://academichelp.net/ According to the text, what differentiates introverts from extroverts? A. . They gain energy in social contacts and interactions. B. They hang out with friends or engage in a fun and exciting activity. C. They tend to seek deeper, longlasting, and more meaningful relationships. D. They get along with new people. E. They explain their ideas to the public and defend their point of view.

Jawaban terverifikasi

Iklan

Iklan

a. dyed b. originates c. made d. practiced e. removed f. offers g. blocked h. covered i. repeated j. used Activity 3: Completing Text Complete the following text with the correct words in the box! Batik is both an art and a craft, which is becoming more popular and well-known in the West as a wonderfully creative medium. The art of decorating cloth in this way, using wax and dye, has been 1)_____for centuries. In Java, Indonesia, batik is part of an ancient tradition, and some of the finest batik cloth in the world is still 2) _____there. The word batik 3) _____from the Javanese "tik" and means to dot. To make a batik, selected areas of the cloth are 4) _____out by brushing or drawing hot wax over them, and the cloth is then 5) _____ The parts 6) _____in wax resist the dye and remain the original colour. This process of waxing and dyeing can be 7) _____to create more elaborate and colourful designs. After the final dyeing, the wax is 8) _____and the cloth is ready for wearing or showing. Contemporary batik, while owing much to the past, is markedly different from the more traditional and formal styles. For example, the artist may 9)_____etching, discharge dyeing, stencils, different tools for waxing and dyeing, wax recipes with different resist values and work with silk, cotton, wool, leather, paper, or even wood and ceramics. Batik is historically the most expressive and subtle of the resist methods. The ever widening range of techniques available 10) _____the artist the opportunity to explore a unique process in a flexible and exciting way. Soal no. 10

Jawaban terverifikasi

Iklan

Iklan