Eloise B

08 Maret 2022 10:59

Iklan

Iklan

Eloise B

08 Maret 2022 10:59

Pertanyaan

Last week, we had a "speak—up" session. All students had to bring things related to their hobbies and were to talk about them in front of the class. Before our teacher gave his opening remarks, Dilan insisted on being the first to speak. He then presented two gleaming medals that were passed around for everyone to admire. Dilan enjoyed playing table tennis and he had won them in his recent matches against a rival school. Next was Tania. She was a collector of prepaid cards. We all enjoyed looking at the variety of the cards in her collection. They were from all over the world. She had arranged and labeled them all neatly in an album. I must make it a point to exchange some of my cards with her. The last to speak was Nata. We were all curious to see what was inside the wooden case that he was guarding so carefully. He brought out an album filled with foreign currency coins. They had been sorted out into categories, according to countries. He told the class that these coins are a gift from a friend of his father. It was quite amazing to see and hear all the different types of hobbies of my friends. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and look forward to more of these "speak—up" sessions. Dilan won his medals for ... . A. a speech contest B. a volleyball game C. a soccer tournament D. a badminton competition E. a table tenn is tournament

Jawaban terverifikasi

Iklan

Iklan

S. Audy

11 Maret 2022 04:47

Jawaban terverifikasi

Halo, Dodi! Kakak bantu jawab ya.. Jawabannya adalah "E. A table tennis tournament." Soal ini bertanya Dilan meraih medali untuk apa. Untuk menjawab soal ini kita harus mencari kata kunci dari teks bacaan menggunakan teknik scanning. Kata kunci dari teks bacaan terdapat pada kalimat "Dilan enjoyed playing table tennis and he had won them in his recent matches against a rival school." yang artinya "Dilan menikmati bermain tenis meja dan dia telah memenangkannya dalam pertandingan terakhirnya melawan sekolah saingan." Berdasarkan kata kunci dari teks bacaan dapat disimpulkan bahwa Dilan meraih medali dalam pertandingan tenis meja melawan sekolah saingan. Jadi, jawaban yang paling tepat adalah "E. A table tennis tournament." Semoga membantu, happy learning!

Iklan

Iklan

lock

Yah, akses pembahasan gratismu habis

Mau pemahaman lebih dalam untuk soal ini?

Tanya ke Forum

Biar Robosquad lain yang jawab soal kamu

Tanya ke Forum

LATIHAN SOAL GRATIS!

Drill Soal

Latihan soal sesuai topik yang kamu mau untuk persiapan ujian

Cobain Drill Soal

Perdalam pemahamanmu bersama Master Teacher
di sesi Live Teaching, GRATIS!

Pertanyaan serupa

Task 2 Read the dialogue below. Then, state whether the sentences below are true (T) or false (F). Donna : Hi! Come in! Walter : Hi Donna. Thank you. Donna : How are you, pal? Walter : Terrific. Last week, I won the chess championship. Donna : Oh. It's great. Congratulation! Walter : Thank you. Next month I'll represent Indonesia in the World Championship. Donna : Really? I have no doubt on your capability. You have shown talent ever since we were in the elementary school. Walter: How about you? Still writing? Donna : Yes, I am working on my second novel. Walter : I think you've proven yourself as a good novelist. Donna : Thank you for your compliment. Walter : I'm sure one day your novel will be read by many people in the world. Donna : You think so? Walter : Of course, I do. 5. She is finishing her third novel. (.......)

Jawaban terverifikasi