Tamiwin T

19 Mei 2022 08:28

Iklan

Iklan

Tamiwin T

19 Mei 2022 08:28

Pertanyaan

Fill in the gaps with the verbs in brackets in the correct tense (in active or passive voice). Wine (1) _____ (produce) for thousands of years. The earliest known evidence of wine (2) _____ (come) from georgia _____ (caucasus), where 8000-year-old wine jars (3) _____ (find) 2008. Wine (4) _____ (reach) the balkans by c. 4500 BC and (5) _____ (consume) in Ancient Greece, Thrace and Rome. Throughout history, wine (6) _____ (consume) for its toxicating effects, which are evident at normal serving sizes. Wine (7) _____ (also play) an important role in religion for centuries. Red wine (8)_____ (associate) with blood by the ancient egyptians and (9) _____ (use) by both the Greek cult of Dionysus and the romans in their bacchanalia. Nowadays, both Judaism and Christianity (10) _____ (incorporate) wine in their religious rituals. Number 2

Jawaban terverifikasi

Iklan

Iklan

A. Asarotun

Mahasiswa/Alumni Universitas Indraprasta PGRI

12 Juni 2022 01:52

Jawaban terverifikasi

Jawaban : comes Pembahasan : Soal meminta untuk melengkapi kalimat dengan kata kerja aktif atau pasif. Kalimat soal adalah "The earliest known evidence of wine (2) ...(come) from georgia ... (caucasus)". (Bukti anggur paling awal yang diketahui (2) ... (berasal) dari georgia kaukasus). Kalimat tersebut merupakan kalimat aktif karena subjek melakukan aksi. Tense yang digunakan adalah Simple Present Tense karena menyatakan fakta tentang 'wine'. Rumus : S + V1 /V1 (s/es) + O. - V1 digunakan untuk subjek I, they, we, you dan subjek jamak. - V1 (s/es) digunakan untuk subjek she, he, it dan subjek tunggal. Subjek pada kalimat soal adalah 'The earliest known evidence of wine' yang merupakan subjek tunggal, maka kata kerja yang digunakan adalah V1 (s/es) yaitu 'comes' Kalimat lengkapnya menjadi "The earliest known evidence of wine comes from georgia caucasus)". (Bukti anggur paling awal yang diketahui berasal dari georgia kaukasus). Jadi, jawaban yang benar adalah : comes

Iklan

Iklan

lock

Yah, akses pembahasan gratismu habis

Mau pemahaman lebih dalam untuk soal ini?

Tanya ke Forum

Biar Robosquad lain yang jawab soal kamu

Tanya ke Forum

LATIHAN SOAL GRATIS!

Drill Soal

Latihan soal sesuai topik yang kamu mau untuk persiapan ujian

Cobain Drill Soal

Perdalam pemahamanmu bersama Master Teacher
di sesi Live Teaching, GRATIS!

Pertanyaan serupa

Task 2 Read the dialogue below. Then, state whether the sentences below are true (T) or false (F). Donna : Hi! Come in! Walter : Hi Donna. Thank you. Donna : How are you, pal? Walter : Terrific. Last week, I won the chess championship. Donna : Oh. It's great. Congratulation! Walter : Thank you. Next month I'll represent Indonesia in the World Championship. Donna : Really? I have no doubt on your capability. You have shown talent ever since we were in the elementary school. Walter: How about you? Still writing? Donna : Yes, I am working on my second novel. Walter : I think you've proven yourself as a good novelist. Donna : Thank you for your compliment. Walter : I'm sure one day your novel will be read by many people in the world. Donna : You think so? Walter : Of course, I do. 5. She is finishing her third novel. (.......)

Jawaban terverifikasi