Junna J

01 April 2024 09:56

Iklan

Iklan

Junna J

01 April 2024 09:56

Pertanyaan

August 1, 2022: Same incident " ....? " " you...? " " Oh my, you are awake!, you are awake you are not in a coma anymore. That is the best news ever. " " Wait a minute... The last time I remember I was going home to the apartment and wake up in the hospital are they okay now? Is everyone okay? " Oh god, they are fine now I am very happy because you are awake. " " You don't remember anything because you were caught in heavy rain and hit by a car and hit your head very hard. " " and you were in a coma for 4 months and you were in intensive care for days ago and you had severely injured your face and your right hand. " " And also the three of them were injured in the same way as that incident. And there's a girl who comes to look for you because she wants to see you. " " Then your brother came here to forgive you. Before you awake and they meet you gain. Oh my goodness i'm so happy and i'm so sorry it was all my fault because I didn't come here. " " Because of all my own mistakes and you have wounds and pain in your hands it was all my fault. I cannot believe that you are life again. " " Oh my god, I can't believe itu I was actually sorry therefore I will be careful and i will good from now on and I won't do that again. Because it wasn't your fault I have forgiven you. " " Very good, okay. From now on I will come to you and you can talk to the three of you, your twin sibling, your younger brothers and sisters are missed you and they are very sad. " " Until now you haven't regained consciousness and the doctor has told me about you, I will visit her and all of them. And you will tell everything. " What is the title of this sentence? A. August 1, 2022: Same Incident B. April 1 2019: Extraordinary life

August 1, 2022: Same incident

" ....? " 

" you...? " 

" Oh my, you are awake!, you are awake you are not in a coma anymore. That is the best news ever. " 

" Wait a minute... The last time I remember I was going home to the apartment and wake up in the hospital are they okay now? Is everyone okay? 

" Oh god, they are fine now I am very happy because you are awake. " 

" You don't remember anything because you were caught in heavy rain and hit by a car and hit your head very hard. " 

" and you were in a coma for 4 months and you were in intensive care for days ago and you had severely injured your face and your right hand. " 

" And also the three of them were injured in the same way as that incident. And there's a girl who comes to look for you because she wants to see you. " 

" Then your brother came here to forgive you. Before you awake and they meet you gain. Oh my goodness i'm so happy and i'm so sorry it was all my fault because I didn't come here. " 

" Because of all my own mistakes and you have wounds and pain in your hands it was all my fault. I cannot believe that you are life again. " 

" Oh my god, I can't believe itu I was actually sorry therefore I will be careful and i will good from now on and I won't do that again. Because it wasn't your fault I have forgiven you. " 

" Very good, okay. From now on I will come to you and you can talk to the three of you, your twin sibling, your younger brothers and sisters are missed you and they are very sad. " 

" Until now you haven't regained consciousness and the doctor has told me about you, I will visit her and all of them. And you will tell everything. " 

What is the title of this sentence? 

A. August 1, 2022: Same Incident

B. April 1 2019: Extraordinary life

Jawaban terverifikasi

Iklan

Iklan

Faiqah A

01 April 2024 13:44

Jawaban terverifikasi

<p>The Answer Is</p><p>A. August 1, 2022: Same Incident</p><p>Nama judulnya ada diawal</p>

The Answer Is

A. August 1, 2022: Same Incident

Nama judulnya ada diawal

Iklan

Iklan

Nailah N

02 April 2024 00:43

Jawaban terverifikasi

<p>A.August 1,2022: same incident</p><p>&nbsp;Ada di paling atas</p>

A.August 1,2022: same incident

Ada di paling atas

lock

Yah, akses pembahasan gratismu habis

atau

Dapatkan jawaban pertanyaanmu di AiRIS. Langsung dijawab oleh bestie pintar

Tanya Sekarang

Mau pemahaman lebih dalam untuk soal ini?

Tanya ke Forum

Biar Robosquad lain yang jawab soal kamu

Tanya ke Forum

LATIHAN SOAL GRATIS!

Drill Soal

Latihan soal sesuai topik yang kamu mau untuk persiapan ujian

Cobain Drill Soal

Perdalam pemahamanmu bersama Master Teacher
di sesi Live Teaching, GRATIS!

Pertanyaan serupa

Story chapter: a feeling of loneliness After she saved the twin older brother who was free from being possessed because it is suspected that the entity did it. However, when she rescued him, she suddenly met her younger brother who had injuries on his face. He was very sad and heartbroken because he experience the same fate like his brother. But she could only comfort him and calm him down. Suddenly the entity possessed his body and he laughed very obsessively. He just tried to love her and his brother. and made her very surprised. She decided to get her out of his possessed body and tries to let go of control of his emotions. Objective: Stop him from possessed in his body and calm him down. What instructions for the protagonist to do? A. Stop him from possessed ini his body and calm him down. B. Save him.

Jawaban terverifikasi