Jodhita P

Ditanya 3 hari yang lalu

Iklan

Iklan

Jodhita P

Ditanya 3 hari yang lalu

Pertanyaan

”They would study at Oklahoma University”. This sentence means that they….at Oklahoma Univerisity A.Will study B.Wont study C.Dont study D.Hadnt study E.Havent study

”They would study at Oklahoma University”. This sentence means that they….at Oklahoma Univerisity

A.Will study

B.Wont study

C.Dont study

D.Hadnt study

E.Havent study

Jawaban terverifikasi

Iklan

Iklan

Nazla F

Dijawab 3 hari yang lalu

Jawaban terverifikasi

<p>Penjelasan:Kalimat "They would study at Oklahoma University" menggunakan kata kerja bantu "would", yang sering digunakan untuk menyatakan kemungkinan atau kondisi di masa depan dalam konteks kondisional. Dalam konteks ini, "would" mengindikasikan rencana atau kemungkinan yang belum terjadi atau kondisi yang bergantung pada situasi tertentu. Oleh karena itu, kalimat ini tidak menunjukkan bahwa mereka sudah belajar atau tidak belajar di Universitas Oklahoma, melainkan menyiratkan bahwa mereka mungkin akan belajar di sana di masa depan atau dalam kondisi tertentu.</p><p>Jawaban: A. Will study</p>

Penjelasan:Kalimat "They would study at Oklahoma University" menggunakan kata kerja bantu "would", yang sering digunakan untuk menyatakan kemungkinan atau kondisi di masa depan dalam konteks kondisional. Dalam konteks ini, "would" mengindikasikan rencana atau kemungkinan yang belum terjadi atau kondisi yang bergantung pada situasi tertentu. Oleh karena itu, kalimat ini tidak menunjukkan bahwa mereka sudah belajar atau tidak belajar di Universitas Oklahoma, melainkan menyiratkan bahwa mereka mungkin akan belajar di sana di masa depan atau dalam kondisi tertentu.

Jawaban: A. Will study

Iklan

Iklan

Nanda R

Gold

Dijawab 3 hari yang lalu

Jawaban terverifikasi

<p>"They would study at Oklahoma University" in this context means that they **might** study at Oklahoma University in the future, often implying a conditional situation.</p><p>However, since none of the provided options perfectly matches this conditional meaning, the closest fit in terms of tense and implication would be:</p><p>A. Will study</p><p>Even though "would" implies a conditional aspect, "will study" is the closest available option in terms of indicating future action.</p>

"They would study at Oklahoma University" in this context means that they **might** study at Oklahoma University in the future, often implying a conditional situation.

However, since none of the provided options perfectly matches this conditional meaning, the closest fit in terms of tense and implication would be:

A. Will study

Even though "would" implies a conditional aspect, "will study" is the closest available option in terms of indicating future action.

lock

Yah, akses pembahasan gratismu habis

atau

Dapatkan jawaban pertanyaanmu di AiRIS. Langsung dijawab oleh bestie pintar

Tanya Sekarang

Mau pemahaman lebih dalam untuk soal ini?

Tanya ke Forum

Biar Robosquad lain yang jawab soal kamu

Tanya ke Forum

LATIHAN SOAL GRATIS!

Drill Soal

Latihan soal sesuai topik yang kamu mau untuk persiapan ujian

Cobain Drill Soal

Perdalam pemahamanmu bersama Master Teacher
di sesi Live Teaching, GRATIS!

Pertanyaan serupa

In the treatment of people….., the diet must include more calories than the body needs for energy so that the excess calories can be stored in the body as fat. A.Whose underweight B.Which are underweight C.That are to be underweight D.Who are underweight E.Whom are underweight

Jawaban terverifikasi

The quotes of song silent screams. Silent scream Release date: August, 7th 2015 " You guys! Come and see who's here... ! " " Oh my goodness, Zoe my granddaughter! Where have you been all this time?! Why is this happening to you, Zoe... Where are your parents? " " My parents have passed away, grandma... " " What?! Dead? Oh my goodness Please tell me everything, Zoe." " So, grandma used to ever since mom and dad got angry because of the test scores mom and dad got a new guest meeting themselves At the beginning of my parents' lives, everything went smoothly but it turns out that mom and dad have the wrong guest. " " The truth revealed guest they met first because they were fired because of a serious illness where is this guest do not accept being caught or reprimanded indiscriminately. " " Even they both are still happy they often lose because of debt to bankrupt in 1 day. God really knows because came to both parents, grandma. " " By sending a guest has a serious illness. until the point where mom and dad, depressed and sad, refused to acknowledge their mistakes and behaviour without telling the reason. " " because the guest stabbed mom in the neck while dad was beaten to death, grandma. " " Oh no my son, Josh and our daughter-in-law Cindy Both of us did not expect what happened to both of you It turns out that you have indeed hurt our grandchild. Since you are happy. " " No! My sister Cindy... Zoe, can you help auntie and all of us to the grave of both of your parents? " Yes, auntie they will be happy to go to their both graves " " That's true, let's all go to your parents' grave! " When was the song 'silent scream' released? A. August, 12th 2019 B. August, 7th 2015

Jawaban terverifikasi