Nn N

17 Maret 2024 13:08

Iklan

Iklan

Nn N

17 Maret 2024 13:08

Pertanyaan

Which of the following events would unambiguously cause a decrease in the equilibrium price of conventional car? A. an increase in the price of electric car and a decrease in the price of fuel engine B. a decrease in the price of electric car and a decrease in the price of fuel engine C. an increase in the price of electric car and an increase in the price of motorbike D. a decrease in the price of electric car and an increase in the price of motorbike E. a decrease in the price of electric car and an increase in the price of fuel engine

Iklan

Iklan

AKIRA R

17 Maret 2024 15:07

<p>Bismillah jawabannya yang A ya</p>

Bismillah jawabannya yang A ya

Iklan

Iklan

Daniel N

19 Maret 2024 09:25

<p>D. a decrease in the price of electric car and an increase in the price of motorbike</p>

D. a decrease in the price of electric car and an increase in the price of motorbike

Mau jawaban yang terverifikasi?

Tanya ke Forum

Biar Robosquad lain yang jawab soal kamu

Tanya ke Forum

LATIHAN SOAL GRATIS!

Drill Soal

Latihan soal sesuai topik yang kamu mau untuk persiapan ujian

Cobain Drill Soal

Perdalam pemahamanmu bersama Master Teacher
di sesi Live Teaching, GRATIS!

Pertanyaan serupa

Story chapters: The truth from the entity When she saved him from the devil who possessed him. And she already calmed him down. When she tried to fight to defeat her nightmare, as little did she know she saw There is a boy who she has loved since the three of them were 13 years old. But the entity lied to her. And immediately betrayed her. Possibility are she wasn't a friend when she was in middle school then the boy was often possessed by entity whose spirits would not exist. But it didn't happen unexpectedly Suddenly their city experienced heavy rain including the boy she loved suddenly leaving her just like that because her friend's spirit was not at rest. Without realized it, she met her brother who he still loved with her and his brother. But he suddenly laughed which was very scary because after being possessed by him. until she decided to stop him from her brother mistakes and she tried to saved his dreams from his life. Before she met the three of them in order to defeat the entity disguised as her three brothers and end their nightmare. and she can make her brother realized. Objective: defeat him from his mistakes and save his dream from his life. What goal does the protagonist pursue to do? A. Defeat him from his mistakes and save him dream from his life. B. Help him.

Jawaban terverifikasi

MOHON DIJAWAB SECEPATNYA, TERIMAKASIH (text activity 6) When I was a seventh grader, I had an interest in dancing. At that time, I was a new student. All students in the seventh grade were required to participate in at least two extracurricular activities at school. Because I love English, I joined the English Club. However, I was confused about what other activities I would participate in. "Hi, Lala. Have you decided which extracurricular activities you will participate in?" asked Reza, my classmate. I was filling out the extracurricular registration form sheet when he asked. "I have chosen the English club, but I am still confused about the other activity," I replied. "The school has a lot of interesting/extracurricular activities. You have to choose one of them," Reza said. "You are right. But I'm still confused," I stared at the extracurricular registration form sheet. There were still a few hours before this sheet was collected. "I Think, you should choose activities that really match your passion. I've heard that you like to watch traditional dance performances. Why don't you just join the dance club?" Reza gave his opinion. I thought for a while: It may be true what Reza said. The dancing club is not bad. I always wanted to learn to dance a long time ago, but there was no chance. Maybe it was time for me to learn to dance. I smiled at Reza, and then said, "Thank you, Reza. Now I know which club I will choose." From then on, I confessed to the dancing club. I practiced dance seriously. I have mastered several types of dances, both traditional and contemporary dance. --PERTANYAAN---- A 1. What is the story about? B Rewrite Lala's story in Activity 6 in the table below! 1. Orientation= a. characters:............... b. Setting:............... 2. Complication: a. Conflict:............ b. Climax:.............. 3. Resolution:.................

Jawaban terverifikasi