Junna J

31 Maret 2024 10:26

Iklan

Iklan

Junna J

31 Maret 2024 10:26

Pertanyaan

Spring expo 2024 event: Opening: Original soundtrack english ver. Closing: Season 1 and season 4 series opening english ver. This new version is Available on April, 3rd. Original english cover vocalist: 1.Crystilo & LalaCurlyWorld 2.Stephen likes tosing 3.Jackie_O and Natasha Kotori 4.Nathan Sharp 5. Mpi 6. Studio Yuraki Time: 10. 15 - 14.20 (Finish) Live: Capital one arena Section 413 What time does the spring 2024 event start? A. 10.15 - 14.20 B. 13. 10 - 15.00

Spring expo 2024 event:

Opening: 

Original soundtrack english ver. 

Closing:

Season 1 and season 4 series opening english ver. 

This new version is Available on April, 3rd.

Original english cover vocalist: 

1.Crystilo & LalaCurlyWorld

2.Stephen likes tosing 

3.Jackie_O and Natasha Kotori 

4.Nathan Sharp 

5. Mpi

6. Studio Yuraki

Time: 10. 15 - 14.20 (Finish) 

Live: Capital one arena Section 413

What time does the spring 2024 event start? 

A. 10.15 - 14.20

B. 13. 10 - 15.00

Jawaban terverifikasi

Iklan

Iklan

ADAM M

31 Maret 2024 18:45

Jawaban terverifikasi

<p>The spring 2024 event starts at 10.15 AM and ends at 2.20 PM, according to the provided information. So, the correct answer is:</p><p>A. 10.15-14.20</p>

The spring 2024 event starts at 10.15 AM and ends at 2.20 PM, according to the provided information. So, the correct answer is:

A. 10.15-14.20

Iklan

Iklan

Reynardd L

01 April 2024 07:58

Jawaban terverifikasi

<p>According to the text, it said "time:10.15-14.20" meaning that the expo starts at fifteen psat ten and finishes at twenty past two.</p><p>The answer is A</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Jawabannya B</p>

According to the text, it said "time:10.15-14.20" meaning that the expo starts at fifteen psat ten and finishes at twenty past two.

The answer is A

Jawabannya B

lock

Yah, akses pembahasan gratismu habis

atau

Dapatkan jawaban pertanyaanmu di AiRIS. Langsung dijawab oleh bestie pintar

Tanya Sekarang

Mau pemahaman lebih dalam untuk soal ini?

Tanya ke Forum

Biar Robosquad lain yang jawab soal kamu

Tanya ke Forum

LATIHAN SOAL GRATIS!

Drill Soal

Latihan soal sesuai topik yang kamu mau untuk persiapan ujian

Cobain Drill Soal

Perdalam pemahamanmu bersama Master Teacher
di sesi Live Teaching, GRATIS!

Pertanyaan serupa

Winter 2023 live events: Time:15.00 - 19.00 (finished) Opening First live music cover: Enchanted (Taylor Swift) Into the unknown (Lyza bull) My universe (Coldplay Ft. BTS) Closing Final live music cover: Tell your world (English ver. Hatsune miku) Pegasus fantasy Omega ver (English ver Ft. Amalee) New arrangement solo cover and collaboration music group cover: Annual retro games BTS What time does it take to finish performing live? A. 19.00 B. 14.20

Jawaban terverifikasi

Chapter 28: Meeting again "... I didn't expect my life to become more regretful.... (Sigh) " " I just found out you were talking to Ben and Zachary that you talking about me like that. So where have you been? " " I just went to the hospital when it rained... Have we met before? " " Oh my gosh, sorry about that! My name is Nathan Harper. We graduated from high school in 2019. " " I'm really sorry that you looked me. I saw your left arm was injured. I can't bear it because you hide in the bathroom because you saw me... Because I vomited blood due to chest pain. " " So, what happened? " " Since I told him to forgive you when you didn't wake up. They both told me to accompany me before going to the hospital by taxi... But unfortunately, while on the way, a black car suddenly sped up and hit the three of us until my arm was bleeding... while they both had injuries on their faces. " " Gosh... What a shame to hear about that... I was the same as that time because I had a hit-and-run accident... " " so... this can only be used your hair is too long would this like a cherry blossom hair clip for a moment? " " Oh.... Thank you. " " Here, just take it . " " wow this look, perfect. " " Yes, maybe they like cherry blossoms since you like spring. " " I'm sure dad will be proud that we have lived with the house cleaner since mom left us to soon. Can I talk to you and the two of them? " "I'm sure they will never be disappointed with us. especially i like you cover songs when you perform. So we also sing like you. " " That's right. They don't blame me. " " They don't make fun of you. I won't left you because you are here. " " Haha... I'm sure about for what you saying let's make a vlog video for live on YouTube. " " Then, let's make a new video. " Does she like spring? A. Yes B. No

Jawaban terverifikasi