Zahra A

03 April 2024 04:10

Iklan

Iklan

Zahra A

03 April 2024 04:10

Pertanyaan

Seorang siswa mengukur berat suatu logam. Saat berada di udara beratnya 100 N. Ketika dicelupkan ke dalam air dan diukur beratnya, berat logam tersebut adalah 80 N. Jika diketahui massa jenis air adalah 1 gram/cm3 dan percepatan yang disebabkan oleh gravitasi bumi adalah 10 m/s2. Jadi perbandingan massa jenis logam dan massa jenis air yang benar adalah. . . A. Density of metal = density of water B. Density of metal > density of water C. Density of metal < density of water D. Density of metal = one third of the density of water E. Density of metal = half the density of water

Seorang siswa mengukur berat suatu logam. Saat berada di udara beratnya 100 N. Ketika dicelupkan ke dalam air dan diukur beratnya, berat logam tersebut adalah 80 N. Jika diketahui massa jenis air adalah 1 gram/cm3 dan percepatan yang disebabkan oleh gravitasi bumi adalah 10 m/s2. Jadi perbandingan massa jenis logam dan massa jenis air yang benar adalah. . .

A. Density of metal = density of water

B. Density of metal > density of water

C. Density of metal < density of water

D. Density of metal = one third of the density of water

E. Density of metal = half the density of water

Jawaban terverifikasi

Iklan

Iklan

Daniel N

04 April 2024 06:38

Jawaban terverifikasi

<p>Let's analyze the given information and solve the problem step by step.</p><ol><li>The metal's weight in air is 100 N.</li><li>When submerged in water, the metal's weight is 80 N.</li><li>The buoyant force acting on the metal is equal to the weight of the water displaced by the metal.</li><li>The mass of the water displaced by the metal is equal to the difference in weight before and after submerging in water (100 N - 80 N = 20 N).</li><li>Since the volume of the metal remains constant, we can find the volume of the water displaced by the metal by dividing the mass of the water displaced by its density (20 g = 20 N / (1 g/cm³) = 20 cm³).</li><li>Now, we can find the density of the metal by dividing its mass by its volume.</li></ol><p>Density of metal = mass of metal / volume of metal Density of metal = (100 N / 1 g/cm³) / 20 cm³ = 5 g/cm³</p><ol><li>We are given the density of water as 1 g/cm³. Comparing the densities:</li></ol><p>Density of metal (5 g/cm³) &gt; Density of water (1 g/cm³)</p><p>So, the correct option is B. Density of metal &gt; density of water. Sorry i use english to explain my answer Zahra i hope useful for u&nbsp;</p>

Let's analyze the given information and solve the problem step by step.

1. The metal's weight in air is 100 N.
  2. When submerged in water, the metal's weight is 80 N.
  3. The buoyant force acting on the metal is equal to the weight of the water displaced by the metal.
  4. The mass of the water displaced by the metal is equal to the difference in weight before and after submerging in water (100 N - 80 N = 20 N).
  5. Since the volume of the metal remains constant, we can find the volume of the water displaced by the metal by dividing the mass of the water displaced by its density (20 g = 20 N / (1 g/cm³) = 20 cm³).
  6. Now, we can find the density of the metal by dividing its mass by its volume.

Density of metal = mass of metal / volume of metal Density of metal = (100 N / 1 g/cm³) / 20 cm³ = 5 g/cm³

1. We are given the density of water as 1 g/cm³. Comparing the densities:

Density of metal (5 g/cm³) > Density of water (1 g/cm³)

So, the correct option is B. Density of metal > density of water. Sorry i use english to explain my answer Zahra i hope useful for u 

Iklan

Iklan

lock

Yah, akses pembahasan gratismu habis

atau

Dapatkan jawaban pertanyaanmu di AiRIS. Langsung dijawab oleh bestie pintar

Tanya Sekarang

Mau pemahaman lebih dalam untuk soal ini?

Tanya ke Forum

Biar Robosquad lain yang jawab soal kamu

Tanya ke Forum

LATIHAN SOAL GRATIS!

Drill Soal

Latihan soal sesuai topik yang kamu mau untuk persiapan ujian

Cobain Drill Soal

Perdalam pemahamanmu bersama Master Teacher
di sesi Live Teaching, GRATIS!

Pertanyaan serupa

Sebuah benda dengan massa 6 kg di dorong dari dasar suatu bidang miring yang panjangnya 3 meter dan puncak bidang miring berada 5 meter dari tanah. Jika bidang miring dianggap licin, dan percepatan gravitasi bumi 10 m/s2, besar perubahan energi potensial benda adalah ...

Jawaban terverifikasi