Junna J

20 April 2024 02:59

Iklan

Iklan

Junna J

20 April 2024 02:59

Pertanyaan

Quote voice: (The younger brother birthday: April, 5 2007) ⏸ " My son, meet your new baby boy, this is your younger brother. Now he has been born, I'll give you something very special. This is keychain. It's very beautiful. So no one can steal it. It's only to my life. So, sometimes your younger brother keeps me help. because I have a time with you. " Nancy introduced him to his younger brother and affirmed his love to him. What is the gender of Nancy's first baby in April 5 2007? A. Boy B. Girl

Jawaban terverifikasi

Iklan

Iklan

Nasywa M

20 April 2024 03:39

Jawaban terverifikasi

<p>A. Boy</p><p>Karena nancy menyatakan bahwa yang lahir adalah younger brother / dalam bahasa indonesia berarti adik laki laki. Dapat disimpulkan bahwa bayi yang lahir adalah anak laki laki.</p>

A. Boy

Karena nancy menyatakan bahwa yang lahir adalah younger brother / dalam bahasa indonesia berarti adik laki laki. Dapat disimpulkan bahwa bayi yang lahir adalah anak laki laki.

Iklan

Iklan

Astrophile A

22 April 2024 05:48

Jawaban terverifikasi

<p>Jawaban yang tepat adalah: A. Boy<br><br>Jawaban diperoleh dari:</p><p>"My son, meet your new baby boy, this is your younger brother."<br><br>Dari kalimat itu dapat diketahui bahwa bayinya itu laki-laki.</p>

Jawaban yang tepat adalah: A. Boy

Jawaban diperoleh dari:

"My son, meet your new baby boy, this is your younger brother."

Dari kalimat itu dapat diketahui bahwa bayinya itu laki-laki.

lock

Yah, akses pembahasan gratismu habis

atau

Dapatkan jawaban pertanyaanmu di AiRIS. Langsung dijawab oleh bestie pintar

Tanya Sekarang

Mau pemahaman lebih dalam untuk soal ini?

Tanya ke Forum

Biar Robosquad lain yang jawab soal kamu

Tanya ke Forum

LATIHAN SOAL GRATIS!

Drill Soal

Latihan soal sesuai topik yang kamu mau untuk persiapan ujian

Cobain Drill Soal

Perdalam pemahamanmu bersama Master Teacher
di sesi Live Teaching, GRATIS!

Pertanyaan serupa

I was here (2024) Releass date: April, 12 2024 Plot: The story begins around May 2019, a 12 year old third year high school student who has just graduated from her high school but suddenly she met her 4 siblings who went to the same school. Then she had a dream of becoming a vlog video creator and cooking before she and all her siblings became pop singers. Before the end in the year 2022. From this flashback story it turns out that she is the second daughter of John Harper and Nancy Harper when she studied jazz songs and was a solo vocalist, duet vocalist and group vocalist and other siblings joined too. After shortly she already accepted after her 36 year old mom, Nancy passed away in late april 2019. Next page : The first singer awards in 2020 What is the title of the remake of the movie 'if i stay'? A. I was here (2024) B. I'm not ashamed (2016)

Jawaban terverifikasi