Anonim A

11 Maret 2022 11:00

Iklan

Anonim A

11 Maret 2022 11:00

Pertanyaan

Once upon a time, there was a widow who lived with her only daughter, Akuvi. Akuvi was a naughty and rebellious girl. She would refuse everything her mother asked her to do. One day, the widow got so angry at her daughter that she scolded her. Akuvi thought her mother didn't love her, so she decided to leave home. After wandering all day long, she arrived at a forest and found an old hut near a farm. Outside the hut sat an old lady. Akuvi had never seen such an old lady. Akuvi walked up to the old lady, who looked her in the eye, and asked "Who are you and where are you from?" Akuvi just about opened her mouth to answer, when the old lady informed her of the bad things she had done to her mother. The old lady took her in, gave her a corner of her hut where she could lie down to sleep. The next morning the old lady made Akuvi go to her farm to pick some vegetables for dinner. As she entered the farm, she was shocked to find out that the plants could talk! One of them said, "Look girl, I'm too old to be here, come and pick me! Another said, "Please don't pick me, I've just been planted! Go to the next one!" With all these voices coming at her from all directions Akuvi got scared: nothing like this had ever happened to her in her entire life. She wanted to run away, but she was frightened of what the old lady would do to her. So she gathered up all her courage and started picking the plants just as the old lady had told her to do. She took the vegetables home and the old lady instructed her to cook them. However, Akuvi didn't get meals from the old woman. When Akuvi protested her, she said, "No, you should not eat anything, naughty child. Do you want me to change you into a rabbit?" Akuvi was afraid. The next day, the same thing happened again. Akuvi wanted to leave the house. She remembered her mother's love for her. Then, one night, when the witch didn't notice, she ran away. Arriving at her house, she found her mother lying on her bed. She was sick. Akuvi cried and asked for her mother's forgiveness. Since that time, Akuvi became a good child and never rebelled against her mother anymore. 9.What is the most suitable title for the text? A. The Disobedient Child B. The Talking Plants C. A Girl and a Witch D. A Hut in a Forest E. A Mother's Love

8 dari 10 siswa nilainya naik

dengan paket belajar pilihan

Habis dalam

:

:

:

Klaim

Jawaban terverifikasi

Iklan

R. Rani

11 Maret 2022 12:37

Jawaban terverifikasi

Hai, Cardio. Kakak bantu jawab ya. Jawabannya adalah A. The Disobedient Child. Soal menanyakan judul yang tepat untuk cerita di atas. Cerita diawali oleh pengenalan tokoh utama yang bernama Akuvi dimana dia adalah seorang anak yang nakal dan sulit diatur sebagaimana disebutkan dalam kalimat "Once upon a time, there was a widow who lived with her only daughter, Akuvi. Akuvi was a naughty and rebellious girl." Paragraf-paragraf selanjutnya berisi tentang kejadian-kejadian yang dilalui Akuvi dalam cerita tersebut. Sehingga, dapat disimpulkan bahwa judul yang tepat untuk cerita di atas adalah 'The Disobedient Child' atau 'Anak yang Tidak Penurut." Jadi, jawabannya adalah A. The Disobedient Child. Hope it helps. happy learning! :)

Iklan

Ainun F

15 Maret 2024 13:47

why did akuvi leave home

Mau pemahaman lebih dalam untuk soal ini?

Tanya ke Forum

Biar Robosquad lain yang jawab soal kamu

Tanya ke Forum

LATIHAN SOAL GRATIS!

Drill Soal

Latihan soal sesuai topik yang kamu mau untuk persiapan ujian

Cobain Drill Soal

Perdalam pemahamanmu bersama Master Teacher
di sesi Live Teaching, GRATIS!

Iklan