Hilya H

31 Maret 2024 03:20

Iklan

Iklan

Hilya H

31 Maret 2024 03:20

Pertanyaan

Mirna: "How about we have some tea?" Lina : "Sorry, I can't. My brother-in-law is visiting tonight." What is the meaning of brother-in-law? A. Your sister's husband B. Your uncle C. Your great grandfather D. Your aunt's husband

Jawaban terverifikasi

Iklan

Iklan

Dela A

Community

31 Maret 2024 03:21

Jawaban terverifikasi

<p>Jawaban : A. Your sister's husband</p><p><br>Brother-in-law berarti kakak ipar, yaitu suami dari kakak atau adik.<br>Maka jawaban yang tepat adalah A.&nbsp;</p>

Jawaban : A. Your sister's husband

Brother-in-law berarti kakak ipar, yaitu suami dari kakak atau adik.
Maka jawaban yang tepat adalah A. 

Iklan

Iklan

Nanda R

Gold

31 Maret 2024 09:39

Jawaban terverifikasi

<p>jawabannya adalah A.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Terdapat beberapa hubungan keluarga dalam pertanyaan tersebut, namun "brother-in-law" secara khusus mengacu pada suami dari saudara perempuan (sister) seseorang. Jadi, jika Lina mengatakan bahwa dia tidak bisa minum teh karena "brother-in-law" nya sedang berkunjung, itu berarti suami dari saudara perempuannya (mungkin adik perempuan atau kakak perempuan) sedang berkunjung.&nbsp;</p>

jawabannya adalah A.

Terdapat beberapa hubungan keluarga dalam pertanyaan tersebut, namun "brother-in-law" secara khusus mengacu pada suami dari saudara perempuan (sister) seseorang. Jadi, jika Lina mengatakan bahwa dia tidak bisa minum teh karena "brother-in-law" nya sedang berkunjung, itu berarti suami dari saudara perempuannya (mungkin adik perempuan atau kakak perempuan) sedang berkunjung. 

lock

Yah, akses pembahasan gratismu habis

atau

Dapatkan jawaban pertanyaanmu di AiRIS. Langsung dijawab oleh bestie pintar

Tanya Sekarang

Mau pemahaman lebih dalam untuk soal ini?

Tanya ke Forum

Biar Robosquad lain yang jawab soal kamu

Tanya ke Forum

LATIHAN SOAL GRATIS!

Drill Soal

Latihan soal sesuai topik yang kamu mau untuk persiapan ujian

Cobain Drill Soal

Perdalam pemahamanmu bersama Master Teacher
di sesi Live Teaching, GRATIS!

Pertanyaan serupa

There have been a number of differences in the way geography is now to be approached in the National Curriculum. It was decided that there would be a renewed emphasis on spatial knowledge, as well as the human and physical processes. This should cover some technical procedures such as using grid references. There should also be a renewed commitment towards the concept of fieldwork and the use of maps, as well as written communication. Dealing with geography, the National Curriculum includes certain topics, but not necessarily how they should be taught. For example, the focus at key stage 1 is. developing knowledge about the United Kingdom and the world. Students should study certain fact such as the world's seven continents and their locations. They should be able to name and identify the four countries and capital cities of the UK. Trips to London may include extra-curricular education that can aid students" understanding of the United Kingdom. They also should be able to identify seasonal weather patterns, identify hot and cold areas of the world, and use world maps and globes to identify the UK and other countries and oceans. As they progress to key stage 2, students are expected to extend their knowledge to include Europe, North, and South America as well as significant human and physical features. They should be able to identify the position of latitude, longitude, the Equator and other large features of the world such as the Tropics of Cancer and Capricorn. Students at key stage 2 should study more physical geography including the climate zones, biomes and features such as volcanoes and earthquakes. Trips to destinations such as Iceland could encourage further learning about some of the world's physical geography. There is a huge emphasis on geographical skills at this stage. Students should be able to use the eight points of a compass, four and six- figure grid references and keys on Ordinance Survey maps in order to develop their knowledge. The first paragraph is about

Jawaban terverifikasi

August 1, 2022: Same incident " ....? " " you...? " " Oh my, you are awake!, you are awake you are not in a coma anymore. That is the best news ever. " " Wait a minute... The last time I remember I was going home to the apartment and wake up in the hospital are they okay now? Is everyone okay? " Oh god, they are fine now I am very happy because you are awake. " " You don't remember anything because you were caught in heavy rain and hit by a car and hit your head very hard. " " and you were in a coma for 4 months and you were in intensive care for days ago and you had severely injured your face and your right hand. " " And also the three of them were injured in the same way as that incident. And there's a girl who comes to look for you because she wants to see you. " " Then your brother came here to forgive you. Before you awake and they meet you gain. Oh my goodness i'm so happy and i'm so sorry it was all my fault because I didn't come here. " " Because of all my own mistakes and you have wounds and pain in your hands it was all my fault. I cannot believe that you are life again. " " Oh my god, I can't believe itu I was actually sorry therefore I will be careful and i will good from now on and I won't do that again. Because it wasn't your fault I have forgiven you. " " Very good, okay. From now on I will come to you and you can talk to the three of you, your twin sibling, your younger brothers and sisters are missed you and they are very sad. " " Until now you haven't regained consciousness and the doctor has told me about you, I will visit her and all of them. And you will tell everything. " What is the title of this sentence? A. August 1, 2022: Same Incident B. April 1 2019: Extraordinary life

Jawaban terverifikasi