Della D

04 Maret 2022 11:26

Iklan

Iklan

Della D

04 Maret 2022 11:26

Pertanyaan

Jl. Queen Unit 2735 Cengkir Gading Jakarta 13570 November 10, 2019 Dear Sabrina, Please let me express my deepest sympathies to you and the children. I was shocked and shattered when I heard about Frank's horrific accident. I can't even imagine what you have been going through for the past ten days. As you know, Frank and I have been colleagues and friends for the past eight years. His tragic loss leaves a terrible void in our office. He was so well-liked and respected by everyone who came into contact with him, both colleagues and clients alike. He had tremendous people skills, and as such, was a role model in our company and the industry at large. I trust that, when they are older, the children will be made aware of what an outstanding person Frank was in his professional life. Sabrina, please feel free to contact me if I can help in any way while you go through this very difficult period. I will support you in any way that I can should you reach out to me. Also, please tell the children how terribly devastated all of us are here at the company due to their Father's tragic passing. Sincere sympathy, Darlene Francis "I trust that, when (they) are older,.." The underlined word refers to ... A. people. B. Frank's friends. C. Sabrina's children. D. Sabrina and children. (Yg didalam kurung ya ka)

Jawaban terverifikasi

Iklan

Iklan

B. Atlaliust

Mahasiswa/Alumni Universitas Negeri Medan

04 Maret 2022 13:51

Jawaban terverifikasi

Halo, Della D! Kakak bantu jawab, ya. :) Jawaban yang benar adalah: C. Sabrina's children. Soal menanyakan merujuk pada apakah kata "they" pada kalimat "I trust that, when they are older". Pada paragraf 3 bagian isi surat tertulis "I trust that, when they are older, the children ...." Dari bagian tersebut dapat dilihat bahwa kata "they" merujuk pada "the children". Pada bagian awal surat ini dapat dilihat bahwa surat ini ditujukan kepada Sabrina, sehingga dapat disimpulkan bahwa anak-anak yang dimaksud adalah anak-anak Sabrina atau "Sabrina's children". Oleh karena itu, jawaban yang benar adalah: C. Sabrina's children. Semoga terbantu dan tetap semangat belajar, ya! :)

Iklan

Iklan

Nina R

04 Maret 2022 11:51

C. Sabrina's children

lock

Yah, akses pembahasan gratismu habis

atau

Dapatkan jawaban pertanyaanmu di AiRIS. Langsung dijawab oleh bestie pintar

Tanya Sekarang

Mau pemahaman lebih dalam untuk soal ini?

Tanya ke Forum

Biar Robosquad lain yang jawab soal kamu

Tanya ke Forum

LATIHAN SOAL GRATIS!

Drill Soal

Latihan soal sesuai topik yang kamu mau untuk persiapan ujian

Cobain Drill Soal

Perdalam pemahamanmu bersama Master Teacher
di sesi Live Teaching, GRATIS!

Pertanyaan serupa

Label the names of animals according to the descriptions provided. Description: 1. It has a horn on its nose and thick skin. Its legs arc short, but strong. Name of animal: .......

Jawaban terverifikasi