Junna J

01 Maret 2024 07:48

Iklan

Iklan

Junna J

01 Maret 2024 07:48

Pertanyaan

Day 7: Losing her loved one. " After he was taken to hospital, the doctor said he had fallen into a coma. It is possible that he suffered serious injuries to his face and his head, sometimes he doesn't experience brain death. Now the doctor is confirming when he will wake up from the coma One day he will have a chance to wake up. Without realizing it, I met someone... She is one of my friends who same schools as my brother and myself. From there they met me when I was in high school... They will be like extremely not have force to hurt my siblings If only it was just a misunderstanding... because that person hit my brother. And one more thing, he will be sentenced to life in prison " Will he experience brain death? A. No B. No he doesn't

Day 7: Losing her loved one. 

" After he was taken to hospital, the doctor said he had fallen into a coma. 

It is possible that he suffered serious injuries to his face and his head, sometimes he doesn't experience brain death. 

Now the doctor is confirming when he will wake up from the coma One day he will have a chance to wake up. 

Without realizing it, I met someone... She is one of my friends who same schools as my brother and myself. 

From there they met me when I was in high school... They will be like extremely not have force to hurt my siblings

If only it was just a misunderstanding... because that person hit my brother. And one more thing, he will be sentenced to life in prison " 

Will he experience brain death?

A. No

B. No he doesn't 

Jawaban terverifikasi

Iklan

Iklan

Astrophile A

02 Maret 2024 10:41

Jawaban terverifikasi

<p>Jawaban yang tepat adalah: B. No he doesn't&nbsp;</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Jawaban diperoleh dari:&nbsp;</p><p>"It is possible that he suffered serious injuries to his face and his head, sometimes he doesn't experience brain death."&nbsp;</p>

Jawaban yang tepat adalah: B. No he doesn't 

Jawaban diperoleh dari: 

"It is possible that he suffered serious injuries to his face and his head, sometimes he doesn't experience brain death." 

Iklan

Iklan

Alisha A

01 Maret 2024 14:06

<p>A. No</p>

A. No

lock

Yah, akses pembahasan gratismu habis

atau

Dapatkan jawaban pertanyaanmu di AiRIS. Langsung dijawab oleh bestie pintar

Tanya Sekarang

Mau pemahaman lebih dalam untuk soal ini?

Tanya ke Forum

Biar Robosquad lain yang jawab soal kamu

Tanya ke Forum

LATIHAN SOAL GRATIS!

Drill Soal

Latihan soal sesuai topik yang kamu mau untuk persiapan ujian

Cobain Drill Soal

Perdalam pemahamanmu bersama Master Teacher
di sesi Live Teaching, GRATIS!

Pertanyaan serupa

Her name is Anaya Michelle woods. Anaya drived at 16.30 pm in the downtown because there is something to take care of. Suddenly, Anaya sees Addison looking at 3 injured teenagers who fell unconscious due to a car accident. Fortunately, Anaya went to Addison to call an ambulance and the police. Until Anaya saw a stalker girl named amelia. After that Anaya called her mother because she was telling something about her 3 friends who were injured, thrown, and rolled over. until her mother was shocked because her friend was injured. As mentioned to find 3 bags that have not been taken from the broken car. Then she realized that Amelia did something trivial and behaved unpleasantly before she get caught. She has to stop amelia plan to destroy their happy life. And she will met her friend. Objective: Find 3 bags from the broken car and don't get caught! What instructions should she follow? A. Find 3 bags B. Find 3 items

Jawaban terverifikasi