Ilham W

30 November 2021 01:30

i wait for you here diubah menjadi kata interogative

Jawaban terverifikasi

R. Rahtama

Mahasiswa/Alumni Universitas Sumatera Utara

30 November 2021 16:08

Jawaban terverifikasi

Halo Ilham, kakak bantu jawab yaa :) Jawabannya adalah: Do I wait for you here? Perintah soal adalah untuk mengubah kalimat "I wait for you here" menjadi bentuk kalimat interogatif/kalimat tanya. Kalimat "I wait for you here" (aku menunggumu disini) adalah bentuk kalimat positif Simple Present Tense. Kalimat Simple Present Tense rumusnya: - Kalimat positif: S + Verb 1 + O - Kalimat negatif: S + Do/Does + not + Verb 1 + O - Kalimat interogatif/kalimat tanya: Do/Does + S + Verb 1 + O + ? Keterangan: S = subjek Do = dipakai untuk subjek I, You, We, dan They Does = dipakai untuk subjek He, She, dan It Verb 1 = Kata kerja bentuk pertama O = objek Kalimat "I wait for you" subjeknya adalah "I", maka untuk kalimat interogatifnya dipakai "Do" Kalimatnya menjadi: Do I wait for you here? (Apakah aku menunggumu disini?) Jadi, jawabannya adalah "Do I wait for you here?" Semoga membantu yaa :)

ask to forum

Ingin kirim pertanyaan?

Yuk, tanyakan soalmu dan dapatkan jawaban dari teman-teman forum

Tanya Sekarang

Pertanyaan serupa

Activity 6 Arrange the following words into correct order. very - can- guitar - sister - my - well-play

Jawaban terverifikasi

Dr. Smith is a well-respected expert of international renown, and she has _____ experience in her field. A. extend B. extends C. extensive D. extension

Jawaban terverifikasi

Fill in the blanks with appropiate expression below! Hary : Hey, you look so serious. What’s the matter? Bery : ... (1) Hary : What is it about? Bery : I’m thinking that I’m Honda hold a new year’s eve in our class in this year. Hary : ... (2) Bery : Really ? Do you think so ? Hary : ... (3) Bery : I’m just thinking that’s the best idea to gather all of our class members during the new year’s eve this year. Hary : ... (4), like change our present to our friend. Bery : O.K. Now, I need to have permission from headmaster. I need his permit to use our class room on new year’s eve and talk to our mother class to ask her to come and participate in that party. Hary : ... (5) Bery : We also need to make permission’s letter to give to our parents. ... (6) Hary : Sure. With my pleasure. You can choose this sentence to complete the dialogue a. Wow, sounds great! b. Is there anything that I could do? c. I’m just thinking about something d. It would be helpful if you make it e. I think it would be nice if we also make an event f. But, what’s the purpose of that party? Number 1 ...

Jawaban terverifikasi

Complete the sentence with 'do' or 'does'. Number 1 has been done for you. 1. *Does* a fireman need a helmet? No, it _____ not. It slithers along.

Jawaban terverifikasi

3. She/ He works in a library maintaining books and information and lending them to patrons. O typist O librarian O school attendant O headmaster

Jawaban terverifikasi

RUANGGURU HQ

Jl. Dr. Saharjo No.161, Manggarai Selatan, Tebet, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12860

Coba GRATIS Aplikasi Ruangguru

Produk Ruangguru

Produk Lainnya

Hubungi Kami

Ikuti Kami

©2022 Ruangguru. All Rights Reserved PT. Ruang Raya Indonesia