Naziha A

16 Mei 2022 08:27

Iklan

Iklan

Naziha A

16 Mei 2022 08:27

Pertanyaan

as world war II was about to end in 1945,nations were in ruins,and the world wanded peace. Representatives of 50 countries gathered at the United Nations Conference on International Organization in San Francisco, California between April 25 and June 26, 1945. For the next two months, they proceeded to draft and then sign the UN Charter, which created a new international organization, the United Nations, which, it was hoped, would prevent another world war like the one they had just lived through. Four months after the San Francisco Conference ended, the United Nations officially began, on October 24, 1945, when it came into existence after its Charter had been ratified by China, France, the Soviet Union, the United Kingdom, the United States and by a majority of other signatories. Now, more than 75 years later, the United Nations is still working to maintain international peace and security, give humanitarian assistance to those in need, protect human rights, and uphold international law. With many achievements now in its past, the United Nations is looking to the future, to new achievements. Adopted from: http://web.archive.org/web/20210826072827/ https://www.un.org/en/about-us/history-of-the-un (August 26. 2021) 2. The United Nations was established to____

Jawaban terverifikasi

Iklan

Iklan

E. Hamukti

17 Mei 2022 00:26

Jawaban terverifikasi

Jawaban dari soal ini adalah, "maintain international peace and security, give humanitarian assistance to those in need, protect human rights, and uphold international law." Terjemahan dari soal adalah, "Perserikatan Bangsa-Bangsa (PBB) didirikan untuk ____." Jawaban dapat ditemukan dalam kalimat, "Now, more than 75 years later, the United Nations is still working to maintain international peace and security, give humanitarian assistance to those in need, protect human rights, and uphold international law." (Kini, lebih dari 75 tahun kemudian, PBB masih bekerja untuk menjaga perdamaian dan keamanan internasional, memberikan bantuan kemanusiaan kepada mereka yang membutuhkan, melindungi hak asasi manusia, dan menegakkan hukum internasional.) Dapat disimpulkan bahwa PBB didirikan untuk menjaga perdamaian dan keamanan internasional, memberikan bantuan kemanusiaan kepada mereka yang membutuhkan, melindungi hak asasi manusia, dan menegakkan hukum internasional. Jadi, jawaban yang tepat adalah "maintain international peace and security, give humanitarian assistance to those in need, protect human rights, and uphold international law." (menjaga perdamaian dan keamanan internasional, memberikan bantuan kemanusiaan kepada mereka yang membutuhkan, melindungi hak asasi manusia, dan menegakkan hukum internasional.)

Iklan

Iklan

lock

Yah, akses pembahasan gratismu habis

Mau pemahaman lebih dalam untuk soal ini?

Tanya ke Forum

Biar Robosquad lain yang jawab soal kamu

Tanya ke Forum

LATIHAN SOAL GRATIS!

Drill Soal

Latihan soal sesuai topik yang kamu mau untuk persiapan ujian

Cobain Drill Soal

Perdalam pemahamanmu bersama Master Teacher
di sesi Live Teaching, GRATIS!

Pertanyaan serupa

Task 2 Read the dialogue below. Then, state whether the sentences below are true (T) or false (F). Donna : Hi! Come in! Walter : Hi Donna. Thank you. Donna : How are you, pal? Walter : Terrific. Last week, I won the chess championship. Donna : Oh. It's great. Congratulation! Walter : Thank you. Next month I'll represent Indonesia in the World Championship. Donna : Really? I have no doubt on your capability. You have shown talent ever since we were in the elementary school. Walter: How about you? Still writing? Donna : Yes, I am working on my second novel. Walter : I think you've proven yourself as a good novelist. Donna : Thank you for your compliment. Walter : I'm sure one day your novel will be read by many people in the world. Donna : You think so? Walter : Of course, I do. 5. She is finishing her third novel. (.......)

Jawaban terverifikasi